25 November 2008

Little Treats

The Christmas lights have gone up in Bridgnorth today. Although I'm still not feeling very Christmasy I love the lights, the town looks so pretty. 
We have some great little presents and stocking fillers in our jewellery selection. Perfect for thankyous for all the little helpers down the yard or presents for school friends. 
Our little coloured horse shoe earrings are so sweet you don't even have to be horse mad to love these. All the Sugar Cubes ponies come as charms to collect to clip onto the horse shoe bracelet and we have a couple of 3 pony combinations to get you started.
I'm really pleased with my new jumping pony necklace I was so excited to see the 1st sample and pleased that all the detail in the drawing was still there. It's quite different and the cut out gate gives it a light look. It comes in a little blue box and costs £7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment