29 December 2008

Good Christmas

Hi We've had a great Christmas lots of family here and my little neice who's 4  thinks she's in Sugar Cubes heaven. It's lovely to see how important the characters are to that age as my daughters are now true teenagers, boys and makeup, and ponies are less important though I've started to ride our last remaining pony and it's great, means we can keep her a bit longer. I was worried I would be too big but the farrier told me I would be fine and Diamond seems to think so too. We made her a Pony mag Christmas cake which was in their mag a few year's ago. You get a small round loaf, hollow it out and cut up some carrots and apples, mix them with some of their food, put it all back in the loaf with the lid on she loved it, she ate all the bread first.

No comments:

Post a Comment