27 May 2011

Hi sweeties x


Ok so I did have a crisis, but you should have seen the size of the knot, and if you don't get it brushed out straight away.. well you know, it's either really painful all that tugging or... the scissors, Noooo I cried, I like my lovely long mane, I wouldn't get all that brushing, plaiting and grooming. I know the others get a little bit jealous sometimes when I get all the attention, but it can't be helped when I'm so pretty, lol, and a girl just can't get too much grooming now can she.
One of the little sweethearts picked me some new flowers for my nose band today but they made me sneeze, I know she meant well but I was all ready for another crisis!! how silly would I look with a red nose , yikes! Oops here comes Monty and he doesn't look too happy. I'm off to find someone with a brush xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment