24 August 2011

Holidays

Hope everyone is having a lovely summer holiday out there and plenty of pony related activities are being enjoyed ! 



Zoe loves Brad 2006

 We don't have any ponies anymore and I do miss the closeness and the smells, the cheekiness and stubbornness, the greediness and the bossiness. I don't miss the mucking out, the pulling up the ragwort ! keeping my greedy little pony in his starvation patch being cruel to be kind I hated that bit felt so mean.

My daughters have grown up and the ponies got too small. I remember good, bad,scary and funny times. But it did take up a lot of time (as all pony mum's will know! remember to say thanks to her lol )

 So now I draw ponies and print bags and tops I hope we have the nicest pony drawings I love the new head I've put onto hoodies, T's & bags for the Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment