16 June 2011

Daisy?


was that Daisy?

I was just enjoying a little thoughtful, quiet moment and something rushed past. Oh dear I hope she hasn't got herself into trouble again.
Little mischief that should be Daisy's name.

Well I'll just stay out here a little longer and enjoy the peace for as long as I can before I'm taken in for a class. I'm giving a jumping lesson this afternoon. I don't mind because she's very good, her bottom is always in the right place, not at all wobbly. But her owner is soooo scary and always shouting. Some of these big ones are just so bossy and loud! If she'd be quiet my little bottom would be so much better, but Oh No! do this, do that, not like that, do it again.. I'll have to see if Coco can help, maybe a little distraction in the yard and we could lose the big bottom...
"Coco"

No comments:

Post a Comment