26 June 2011

Peacefull Sunday

sooo quiet here today. They've all gone down the beach.
They made sooo much noise getting ready but now they've all gone I've been back to sleep..but now I'm sooo bored!

It's not fair they won't let me go they just say, blah, blah, blah you're too young, even though I promised Thistle I'll do my lessons this week.
But you should have seen the wobbly on Sinbad! 
it's not been here before, and looked like Sinbad was going to have his saddle full with that one, he he. 
It didn't shut up before they left, should have gone on Coco she'd have known what to do. Sinbad was getting a bit flustered even before they'd left the yard.

Can't wait to hear all the gossip tonight.
Well Midnight's here somewhere, I'll go see if I can find her...

No comments:

Post a Comment