14 January 2009

so cold

Just when it started to get a bit warmer it's freezing again, my pony doesn't usually come in at night but she has been very happy to come in recently. It's like a game none of them want to be last in it's quite funny. The ponies which are already in look out over their stable doors very smuggly as the later one walk in. I'm often the last depending on kids and school collections and of course work ( not a good time to ring Sugar Cubes - school pick up time) so Diamond is out waiting at the gate to her field in the dark, when she sees me coming she neighs and then walks off in the opposite direction. I wait for her to do a big circle and decide she really does want to come in for her tea! food is all they think about, right! Then she hurries in checks out her food looks over her door ( which she can only just reach and you see the whites of her eyes as she stretches to look over) at the others and goes back to her tea. I love her she's very cool. 
I'm busy working on new designs but don't forget to check out the old one's as there are some good deals on the site at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment